So hey,
I'm Upasana Deka, a Homosapien living somewhere in our loving Earth.
(I'm trying so hard to sound cool, but this isn't happening anytime soon) - ooh that rhymed !
Okay after such horrific starting, if you are still reading then WELCOME TO MY VERY FIRST BLOG.
I'm new here. I don't know how to or what to write in a blog, but I guess I needed a public domain to write my feelings out, to the strangers who care to read, so here I am.
A normal mainstream teenager I am, who opted for Science in school and have big dreams and aspirations to fulfil. But I fear I don't get stuck in the middle of nowhere. I can't see myself following the same routine every day. I love challenges, and rather than being stuck at a place, I'd chose to face a problem and kick its ass off.
(yeah, we teens use that. Might be inappropriate for some who are reading this, but I'm going to use some words, 'cause even though Life's beautiful but it still is a bitch sometimes)
So anyway, I have my 12th BOARD exams and probably I'm gonna update you ( whoever is reading and is interested in knowing further) about what all has happened.
Till then, Stay Smiling and have a great day:)
(Thanks for reading)
~Inquisitive Lass
I'm Upasana Deka, a Homosapien living somewhere in our loving Earth.
(I'm trying so hard to sound cool, but this isn't happening anytime soon) - ooh that rhymed !
Okay after such horrific starting, if you are still reading then WELCOME TO MY VERY FIRST BLOG.
I'm new here. I don't know how to or what to write in a blog, but I guess I needed a public domain to write my feelings out, to the strangers who care to read, so here I am.
A normal mainstream teenager I am, who opted for Science in school and have big dreams and aspirations to fulfil. But I fear I don't get stuck in the middle of nowhere. I can't see myself following the same routine every day. I love challenges, and rather than being stuck at a place, I'd chose to face a problem and kick its ass off.
(yeah, we teens use that. Might be inappropriate for some who are reading this, but I'm going to use some words, 'cause even though Life's beautiful but it still is a bitch sometimes)
So anyway, I have my 12th BOARD exams and probably I'm gonna update you ( whoever is reading and is interested in knowing further) about what all has happened.
Till then, Stay Smiling and have a great day:)
(Thanks for reading)
~Inquisitive Lass
O kool kool
ReplyDeleteYayyy UP!
ReplyDelete